I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

So... blog. Yes. Blog.

Yersh, um this is moi, Style Chaser. Foreverz in search of great style and inspiration. And now, I have a BLOG. Mhmm. So, being ridiculously random, I will tell you  two things that are fantastic: guys who look like they could be nerdy highschoolers except for their Hitler-esque mustaches, and guys who sit in an airport, eating mayonaise from the packet. OOOOO, even better, a guy with both of those things! Yes, I saw this dude, it was awesome. I wanted to snap his pic, but was forbidden from doing so. Oh well. I have named him Clyde Harris. Yes, attractive, I know. He was wearing a snazzy shirt, and I feel inspired! Thats seems to be all that my teeny brain is capable of, so I bid you all goodnight, especially you, Clyde Harris! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!