I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Friday, June 26, 2009

I dreamt of a bee, and when I woke, it was there

Yesterday I stumbled across some beautiful artwork. I am actually attempting to recreate some of Audrey Kawasaki's artwork, and some of Esther Kim's resembles mine.
Stina Persson's Artwork is beautiful








Esther Kim's artwork is neat:

My fellow long-haired dolls






This actually looks a little like my artwork




Now that is hair height


Some words that I live by:
via FFFFound


I love Audrey Kawasaki's artwork! It is soooo beautiful!






creepy...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!